Thursday, November 7, 2013

caracas

Dear world, 

This week was slow.  Again.  Almost as slow as knocking doors.... yeah.  

So, turns out that one of our investigators is a conn artist! We learned that when one saw the other one, and she ran away.... turns out that she had already conned one of our other investigators.  Crazy huh!?!?!  Anyways.  

hmm.... anything else interesting?  I got a couple of gagues (ear piercings that are huge and have holes in them..... I did an interview out in Tramandaí and the investigator gave them to me :)  I'll put them on a necklace or something. 

I went on splits with Elder Pontes on Friday.  He's really funny, in a Mr. Bean type of way. We ate lunch at their Ward mission leader's house.  He's a recent convert of 2 years, and a Master Mason 3* degree (I think..) Way cool.  He had all sorts of symbols all over the house...and he made churrasco of cow heart.  It was a really cool experience.  He also offered to give us a tour of the masonic temple that he's in charge of...its neon pink and ...on P-day if we wanted....too bad that it's not my area.

I'm running out of time, I had too much fun writing to the other people this week. Sorry...

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost forgot! 
I had the maravilous experience of passing the priesthood for the first time.  My recent convert, Ismael-  I passed him the Aaronic priesthood Sunday. It was awesome.

Anyways, Halloween was a huge letdown.  We knocked doors, but nobody was giving out candy :(

amo vocês
Elder Eliason

P.S.  You know what my grandfather said!?!?!?!?! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment