Monday, June 30, 2014

..........................!..........

Do you know what that is?????  That is the sign of rain.  This week it rained.  Wooohoooo news for everybody!!!!! I SAW THE SUN 1 Time, yesterday morning, for 5 minutes, enough time to get some investigators to come to church, because when church ended, Boom!!!!! more rain.  I took a foto of the clouds when I saw the sun, so I can remember how it feels to see the blue sky.  I think it's been about 2 months now that it hasn't stopped raining.  Of course I'm exaggerating, but I don't really care. 

Okay, everybody is tired of me complaining about the rain in every email?  heheheh.  
So, this week, we were able to get an Anti-Mormon to come to church.  Talk about something that I've never been able to do.  He used to preach in his church against ours, but this week....hahahahahah we won.  We were knocking doors and we found his family, of course while we were teaching he didn't pay Tooo Much attention, but afterwards, he wanted to fight.  Woohooo..... I HATE BIBLE BASHING.  I cut him off, it was quite obvious that the was going to go full-flung into the fight, so I rebuked his idea with a very blunt scripture, and then looked him square in the eye, and told him the difference between doubts and questions.  Questions can be answered by men, Doubts can only be answered by God, through the Holy Ghost.  Therefore, before he asks me any of his doubts, ask God. I then asked his wife who could say the closing prayer.  We left.  My companion was rattled.  hahahaha.  We returned, and this time he had changed.  We had left a Book of Mormon with him, and he had read the part that we left.  He had prayed.  He listened this time, and was interested in going to church to see how it all works.  O.O   We were so excited.  Anyways, I don't know if he'll humble himself enough to be baptized, but we are going to work with him.  His name is Lademir, pray for him please.

That's about it.  Oh, I got a pair of Bombachas from a ward member. I love them.  #keepthegauchotraditionalive.

Elder Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment